Overlookers Cottage is a 2 Bed (sleeps 4) Grade II listed building situated in a quiet location in the World Heritage Site of Saltaire just a few minutes walk to Salts Mill (David Hockney Gallery) and the railway station with easy access to Leeds (20 minute
Overlookers Cottage is a Grade II listed building with a 4 Star rating, situated in a quiet location in the World Heritage Site of Saltaire just a few minutes walk to Salts Mill (David Hockney Gallery) and the railway station with easy access to Leeds (20 minutes), Bradford (10 minutes), Skipton (30 minutes) making the cottage an ideal location for business or leisure. Saltaire has an interesting array of shops and restaurants and within a few minutes walk is the Leeds/Liverpool canal and the moors. The cottage was built around 1857 for mill workers in Sir Titus Salt's model village and has been fully refurbished to a high standard with 3 bedrooms, comfortable sitting room, dining kitchen, bathroom and small front garden and rear enclosed yard.
- Comfortable sitting room with TV, gas fire.
- Modern kitchen and dining area with cooker, microwave, fridge, washer / dryer etc.
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- One double pine furnished bedroom
- Two single pine furnished bedrooms
- Full gas central heating
- Small garden to the front and paved yard to the rear.
- On-street parking (parking permits available)